I have something to share with you all today, I finish reading a thin book "Who Moved My Cheese". I believe most of you must have read it or have heard of it. En, to me, it is a simple and refreshing book. The ideas are clean and sharp, I would like to share some of the importants points contained inside. I will just extract the important sentences from the book for you. Please take a look. Hope these sentences can inspire you and make your day great and meaningful!
- Life moves on, and so should we.
- If you do not change, you can become extinct.
- Better late than never.
- He is taking control, rather than simply letting things happen to him.
- Always imagine yourself enjoying your new "cheese" leads you to have it.
- An organization can only change when enough people in it change.
- Savor the adventure and enjoy the taste of new cheese!
- The quicker you let go of old cheese, the sooner you can enjoy new cheese.
Well, the above is a summary of book, and I will paste these 8 sentences on my wall and think about them whenever I see them.
I have to go and do my work now and I wish you have a great day ahead!
To your success and happiness,