Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Who Moved My Cheese???

Dear all,
I have something to share with you all today, I finish reading a thin book "Who Moved My Cheese". I believe most of you must have read it or have heard of it. En, to me, it is a simple and refreshing book. The ideas are clean and sharp, I would like to share some of the importants points contained inside. I will just extract the important sentences from the book for you. Please take a look. Hope these sentences can inspire you and make your day great and meaningful!

  1. Life moves on, and so should we.
  2. If you do not change, you can become extinct.
  3. Better late than never.
  4. He is taking control, rather than simply letting things happen to him.
  5. Always imagine yourself enjoying your new "cheese" leads you to have it.
  6. An organization can only change when enough people in it change.
  7. Savor the adventure and enjoy the taste of new cheese!
  8. The quicker you let go of old cheese, the sooner you can enjoy new cheese.

Well, the above is a summary of book, and I will paste these 8 sentences on my wall and think about them whenever I see them.

I have to go and do my work now and I wish you have a great day ahead!

To your success and happiness,

---shirley---

No comments: